The best way to create custom exercises is from your Trainer Dashboard.
From your Trainer Dashboard, click "Exercises" under the "Trainer Dashboard" menu on the left side of the page. Then click the blue "Create New Exercise" button.
- Make sure to enter the correct exercise name and choose the correct exercise type. You can also:
- Add a YouTube URL or Vimeo URL if you have a video to include (optional)
- Choose Difficulty level
- Select Muscles Worked (optional)
- Add Steps & Tips (optional)
- Add Default Notes (optional)
- Click "Save," and your custom exercise will be saved to "My Exercises."
If you want to create your own exercise while creating a workout plan, you can do so right from the Workout Plan Creator. Simpy follow these steps:
- Start in the Workout Plan Creator.
- Click "Add New Exercise" underneath "Recent Exercises" on the left side of the page.
- Create the exercise name.
- Paste in the URL of a how-to video from Youtube or Vimeo.
- Choose the exercise type.
- Click "Save Changes."
- If you click the down arrow to the right of the newly created exercise, you will be able to view the how-to video. In the same expanded box, you can change the exercise's sets and reps.