Enrolling for an Apple Developer Account - Organization
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Apple Developer Program:
- Go to the Apple Developer Program enrollment page and scroll to the bottom to click Start Your Enrollment.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked to verify your identity, enter the verification code sent to your Apple ID email address and click Continue.
- From the Entity Type dropdown list, select Company/Organization and click Continue.
- Under Authority to Sign Legal Agreements, select the appropriate button. Upon selection, the Your Work Email field will be displayed. Enter your business email address; you must use a private domain name (ie, email@example.com). You cannot use gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or any of the common providers.
- Under Organization Information, enter the information for your organization:
- Legal Entity Name field: enter the name of the business as it appears in the D-U-N-S lookup. Your enrollment will not be successful if the legal entity name does not match the one in the D&B profile.
- D-U-N-S Number field: enter the D-U-N-S number assigned to the business. (If you don't have a D-U-N-S number click HERE to request one)
- Website field: enter the URL for your website.
- Headquarters Phone field: enter the phone number where Apple can reach you.
- Apple WILL call to verify your enrollment.
- You can leave the Tax ID/National ID field empty.
- Type the correct characters in the CAPTCHA and click Continue.
- If you receive an error message under the Legal Entity Name field, click update your D&B profile and submit your business’s information. You may continue this process once your profile has been updated.
- On the Summary for Review page, review the information. Select the This is the correct headquarters address for my organization check box, and click Submit.
- When you receive an email named “Your program enrollment has been received”, forward that email to the Exercise.com Success team.
- After Apple verifies your application and sends you a confirmation email, confirm and pay for your membership.