We recommend changing your password from time to time.
If you want to reset your password, please see this how-to guide!
Click the link to view instructions for the app you're using:
1. Once you are logged into Exercise.com, click on the
"My Stuff" of your Dashboard.
2. Click "Edit Profile" on the left side menu.
Click on this tab to edit your account settings, including your password.
3. Scroll down until you see the "Account Settings" header.
Input your new password twice, once in the "Change Password" textbox and again in the "Conform Password" textbox. Then, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom!
Congratulations, your password has been updated!
Currently, only the iOS Mobile App offers the ability to change your password. This route also includes an email confirmation step.
1. Tap on the profile picture to access your profile area.
2. Once you are in your profile, tap the "Edit" link in the top-right section of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you see the "Change Password" link. Tap on the link to send a reset password email to yourself.
4. Click "Close" then proceed to your email.
5. You will see something similar to the following email. Tap the "Click here to reset your password" link in the middle of the email.
Your web browser will open a page on Exercise.com.
6. Input your new password and confirm it, then click the "Change My Password" button to finish.
Congratulations, you changed your password! If you need help, you can contact the Exercise.com Support Team!