Here's how to access your Trainer Dashboard Group Tab and manage a group member’s access, including:
- See what plans a group member can access
- See what resources a group member can access
- See which workout plan will be released next to a group member
- Adjust the member's signup date
- Remove the member from the group — either immediately or on the next bill cycle
Step-by-step instructions are below.
Step 1: Click on the Trainer Dashboard
Step 2: Click on the “Groups” tab
Step 3: Click on “View Group” icon
Step 4: Click on the "Members" tab (left sidebar).
Step 5: Click on the "Manage" option next to the username (right column).
Using “Search Group Members” (above user list), you can also search for group members by Username or Email Address and sort the list by Username, Email, or Signup date.
Step 6: Now, you can see all the information pertaining to the specific group member's access.
- Change Signup Date
- You can adjust the signup date to reflect which time-released plans you want to provide to your group member.
- Workout Plans Accessible to Group Member
- See the linked-list of workout plans accessible to the group member.
- Resources Accessible to Group Member
- See the linked-list of resources accessible to the group member.
- Next Released Workout Plan
- See the name and date of the next workout plan to be released to the group member.
- Remove Group Member
- Remove the member from the group either “Immediately” or “End of Billing Period.”
- Similar to how you would delete a client
- Return to the Members list.
You can now manage your members in a variety of ways including removing group members, seeing the next workout plan and which plans are accessible, and returning back to your member's list!