Assessments help you gauge your clients' success and adjust your plans to be more effective. There are two ways to send an assessment to a client:
1. Assign a client to view an assessment via "Manage Client" view.
2. Include an assessment with the client invite form.
Sending an Assessment with the Manage Client View
From the Clients tab of your Trainer Dashboard:
1. Select the client you want to send the assessment to and select the gear icon from the Actions tab.
2. Scroll to "Client Assigned Assignments."
3. Choose an assessment from your selection of created assessments.
4. Once you've chosen the desired assessment, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Client."
Send an Assessment with an Invite Form
You can send an assessment when you invite your client to the platform. To do this:
1. Select "Add a New Client" from the Clients tab.
Fill out your invitation.
2. Select your desired assessment from the drop-down menu under "Initial Assessment for Client."
3. Complete and send your invitation by selecting "Invite Client."
Your client will receive an email with signup instructions, and as soon as they are on board, they will be given the Assessment to complete!