If you want to change up your workouts, you might need to stop your current plan. Here's how to do that on the web and apps:
Stopping a Plan from the Web
1. Open up My Stuff -> My Workout Plans.
To stop following a workout plan, go to the "My Stuff" tab of your Dashboard and then navigate to "My Workout Plans" on the left side of the page.
2. Hover your mouse over your current plan and click "Stop Plan".
Locate the workout plan that you want to stop following. Hover over the workout you would like to stop following. Click "Stop Plan."
Stopping a Plan on the Apps
1. Tap your profile image to open the "My Profile" page.
2. Tap the plan shown in the Workout Plan section.
3. Select the plan you want to stop & tap "Stop" in the top right corner.
Once you stop following the workout plan, it will no longer appear in your workout logger, and you will not receive any more email reminders for that workout plan.