In order to set up recurring payment plans for individual clients and groups, you will need to create a subscription plan in Stripe.
Here's how to make it happen:
1. Sign in to your Stripe account.
First, you'll need to sign in to your Stripe account.
2. Click "Subscriptions" on the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Open the "Plans" view on the Subscriptions page.
3. Create your first plan.
Click the "+New" button on the right side of the page to create new plan.
If are new to Stripe, you will be asked if you want to create your first plan. Or, if you have created plans previously, click the "+ New" option in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4. Fill in your Plan information.
- Plan ID & Name can be the same (Example: 59perMonth).
- You can customize the time interval for the plan via the dropdown menu.
- Trial period days should be left empty unless you want to add a "Free Trial" period to your subscription.
- Enter your brand on "Statement desc" field so clients will recognize where the charges are coming from.
5. Click "Create Plan" to save your plan!
6. Return to Exercise.com and refresh your dashboard so you can assign your new subscription plan to a group or individual training membership.
If you have any additional questions or are still having trouble, please watch this short how-to video: