Before creating a workout plan for sale, you should be aware of the requirements for selling any workout plan on Exercise.com. To be eligible for sale, the plan must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have legal right to display all images used in the workout plan.
- Any workout plan image that falls under any of the following categories will not be approved:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or imposter images
- If you want the plan to be available to the Exercise.com community, you must write sales copy for the "Why Purchase?" section when creating the workout plan.
Once your workout plan meets these requirements, you can put it up for sale on Exercise.com.