To create a custom exercise, you must include the type of exercise that you are creating. For example, if you are creating a bench press exercise, then the type of exercise would be a weight exercise.
When creating your custom exercise, click on the drop-down list under the heading "Exercise Type." In the drop-down list, you will see the following five exercise types:
- Weight - Units include weight (e.g. deadlift)
- Cardio - Units include time and distance (e.g. running)
- Reps - Units include only repetitions (e.g. push-up)
- Time Only Cardio - Unit is time (e.g. basketball)
- Time Only Cardio with Sets - Units include time and sets (e.g. plank)
Consider the exercise that you are creating, and then choose the appropriate exercise type from the drop-down list.
To learn how to create a custom exercise, click here.